Almaradia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Almaradia

Follow the Black Magic

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
I3Flames

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:13 pm

Hello there.

Though my username is I3flames, you need not type I3 if you want to refer to me. The prefix has a story behind it, which I may or may not explain later.
I like to write. Though, my writing is mediocre. At least compared to how it was before. Standardized testing has dulled my pen.
I love almost any genre, but Fantasy always reigns at the top. I am not very fond of roleplaying anything that is not original lore. I don't mind basing my roleplay off something I find interesting, but I will never cookie-cut lore from somewhere else. I've been roleplaying since about 2007.
I started out on Warcraft 3:The Frozen Throne. (If you ever get it, feel free to tell me. I could host a map, and we could give it a spin. The game is $20 and well-worth the money.) The roleplay society there died only recently. Alongside WC III, I used to roleplay over instant message. I tried forum roleplay once very long ago, but I could not endure the waiting period between posts, as I had very much time on my hands, and very little patience. I recently moved out of instant message roleplay, since my time schedule became much less lenient.
I've lead many an instant message roleplay, so game mastering is no problem for me.

I'll gladly run an ImRp for anyone who wants. ImRp has a sense of real-time that you can never get with forum Rp.

That's about all. I look forward to nurturing this forum. Close-knit, dedicated forums, with small numbers of people (Twenty to Thirty) tend to be the best.

Here's a forum that I used to frequent: allurmage. myfreeboard.net/

There's a lot of interesting stuff to look at. I won't tell my username though.
Back to top Go down
XxRikaxX

XxRikaxX

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 6:50 pm

How dare you sound so sophisticated! Mad
Back to top Go down
I3Flames

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 6:59 pm

I hadn't realized that I sounded sophisticated. Thank you, I suppose. Razz
Back to top Go down
XxRikaxX

XxRikaxX

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:09 pm

Well you did... Sad
Back to top Go down
I3Flames

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:05 pm

^ ^
Back to top Go down
XxRikaxX

XxRikaxX

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:42 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction
Page 1 of 1