Almaradia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Almaradia

Follow the Black Magic

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dunno where else to put this, but ...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lydyn

Dunno where else to put this, but ... Empty
PostSubject: Dunno where else to put this, but ...   Dunno where else to put this, but ... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:30 pm

Is this even being worked on? I know Pain has been gone lately for some reason or another, but I'm unsure what's going on with this forum as it is. I mean, are we all creating a general setting and then characters to engage in a forum-wide RP?
Back to top Go down
XxRikaxX

XxRikaxX

PostSubject: Re: Dunno where else to put this, but ...   Dunno where else to put this, but ... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:48 pm

Ponyo-san said he had to take care of a pet or something...>.< He said he'll be back on the 20th. :3 Just wait til he gets back!
Back to top Go down
Lydyn

PostSubject: Re: Dunno where else to put this, but ...   Dunno where else to put this, but ... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:53 pm

Yeah, he actually PMed me on RPG Guild. I assume you don't know the answer to the other questions? =P
Back to top Go down
XxRikaxX

XxRikaxX

PostSubject: Re: Dunno where else to put this, but ...   Dunno where else to put this, but ... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:41 am

How would I know? D: I'm just a Rika!
Back to top Go down
Lydyn

PostSubject: Re: Dunno where else to put this, but ...   Dunno where else to put this, but ... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:23 pm

Haha, fair enough. ^^
Back to top Go down
XxRikaxX

XxRikaxX

PostSubject: Re: Dunno where else to put this, but ...   Dunno where else to put this, but ... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:24 am

Yay! :3
Back to top Go down
Nemo
Admin
Nemo

PostSubject: Re: Dunno where else to put this, but ...   Dunno where else to put this, but ... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:08 pm

I am terribly sorry I was busy but now I am back, however, I find myself a bit different...this may be permanent or not. I do not really care.

But I am going to work on the site more now. Or I will try...someone in my household seems to think it is spring cleaning time and...my brothers birthday is within the week.

That reads more like an update than anything else....

Back to top Go down
https://almaradia.rpg-board.net
XxRikaxX

XxRikaxX

PostSubject: Re: Dunno where else to put this, but ...   Dunno where else to put this, but ... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:04 pm

Spring cleaning? -_- But its Summer.
Back to top Go down
I3Flames

PostSubject: Re: Dunno where else to put this, but ...   Dunno where else to put this, but ... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:22 pm

Soooo...
We going to do anything specific with this forum?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dunno where else to put this, but ...   Dunno where else to put this, but ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dunno where else to put this, but ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Almaradia :: oυт oғ cнaracтer :: Chatter-
Jump to: